MKS, a trans-regional municipal union that serves more than 4,000 home owners and roughly 350 thousand households across Russia, has introduced a new feature that will make paying for utilities significantly easier.
Home owners who wish to make online payments will receive the following conveniences:
- – Account for logging into MKS website
- – View balance and past-due amounts
- – Check special rates and new promotions
- – Quick and safe payment processes, including option for monthly payments
- – Option to contact HOA online.
Very few companies in Russia allow for online payments – home owners must often visit company locations and pay for utilities in person. Glorax Infrastructure aims to relieve Russian home owners of this burden by streamlining payment processes.